The Mandarin Club
+852 2825 4066
At over 6,200 square feet and located on the 23rd floor, The Mandarin Club provides a luxurious all-day retreat in contemporary surroundings with Oriental accents and features a boardroom, dining area and generous lounge space overlooking Statue Square Garden and the surrounding cityscape. You will enjoy a tempting array of culinary delights, including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails along with a host of exclusive privileges and bespoke services throughout the day.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Non-alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Light snacks available throughout the day
- Evening canapés served with Champagne, wines, bottled cocktails, house spirits and beer
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar
- Welcome fruit and daily turndown amenities
- Streaming Wi-Fi and local calls
- Two-hour usage of The Mandarin Club board room per stay
- Private check-in and check-out experience
- Complimentary pressing of two garments per stay
Smart-casual attire. Guests should refrain from wearing torn jeans, singlets, flip flops and gentlemen’s sandals.
In order to comply with the latest measures imposed by the Hong Kong government, guests are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” app, present a vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code, wear a mask and maintain a 1.5 metre of social distancing in the public areas.