Address 5: Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Phone: +852 2522 0111
Phone: +852 2820 4202
Phone: +852 2825 4801
Phone: +852 2825 4060
Phone: +852 2825 4822
Facsimile: +852 2903 1661
Telephone: +852 2522 0111
Telephone: +852 2825 4888
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is part of an extensive network of footbridges connecting the city, giving guests access to Hong Kong's finest shopping, entertainment, dining, and historical areas. Close to Central Station, trains can take guests to further attractions quickly.
- Overlooking Victoria Harbour
- Only forty minutes drive from the airport
- Connected by air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses
- A forty minute drive from the airport
Hotel at a Glance
With a refined design reflecting our Oriental heritage, our rooms and suites are some of the most spacious in the city.
- 432 guestrooms, all with either city or harbour views
- 62 individually-designed suites
Our nine restaurants and bars offer a range of cuisine and dining experiences.
Escape the stresses of the city with our luxurious spa and leisure facilities.
- Luxurious two-floor retreat with ten treatment rooms including two couples’ suites with private steam shower
- Range of treatments from around the world including traditional Chinese Medicine
We can easily cater for all manner of meetings and events with our excellent staff and outstanding facilities.
- Boardrooms and conference facilities for up to 600 guests
- Excellent catering facilities, private offices, IT butlers
- Fully-equipped 24-hour Business and Technology Centre
Whether you’d like to swim, work out or just relax, we can help you make the most of your leisure time.
- 24-hour Fitness Centre including a TRX Suspension Trainer
- Indoor lap pool
- The Mandarin Salon – hair consultation and styling, manicures, pedicures and beauty
- The Mandarin Barber – traditional male grooming