A picture-perfect setting to take your breath away
The most important day of your life deserves the utmost attention, which is why we will be with you every step of the way. From the moment you book we will offer advice and support in making your wedding a truly outstanding occasion.
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boylston Street and Back Bay
- 42000 square foot ballroom with capacity for 300 guests for seated dinner and 600 reception that can be divided for smaller events up to 150 guests
- Access to Outdoor Garden Terrace for additional event space
- Expansive space with natural light and custom carpet inspired by chinoiserie wallpaper featuring Chinese lattices and intertwining blossoms
- Floor to Ceiling Windows overlooking Back Bay and Boylston Street
- 1,950 square feet with capacity of up to 150 for seated dinner and 300 for reception
- Connects to Oriental Ballroom, an ideal fit for a cocktail reception before a Ballroom dinner
- The Garden Terrace offers a private and tranquil oasis in an urban setting, with lush greenery and stone surrounding a landscaped grass lawn and city towers above
- The Terrace accommodates up to 150 guests for ceremony or reception during warm weather months, and may be used with covered Tent structures
- Stone pathway leads back to the Hotel and Oriental Ballroom, ideal for outdoor/ indoor events
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking Back Bay and Boylston Street
- 1,280 square feet with capacity of 100 for seated dinner and 150 for reception
- Contrasting palette of black with soft neutrals and robin’s egg blue
- Ideal space for a welcome reception or post-wedding brunch
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boylston Street
- 670 square feet with capacity of 48 for seated dinner and 60 for reception
- A private space off the main Arcade level, an ideal fit for intimate dining and celebrations
- Features champagne-colored upholstered walls, classically inspired light fixtures, custom carpet and artwork
We offer Boston's only outdoor event space available for breakouts, lunch, evening events and receptions in conjunction with Ballroom events.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Rooftop provides a breathtaking urban setting for wedding portrait sessions.
There's nowhere better in which to get ready for your wedding than our award-winning spa. Offering a range of treatments and facilities, its serene atmosphere and our knowledgeable staff will help you prepare for your Big Day in the best possible way.
Couples who wed at our hotel receive a complimentary honeymoon night and other special benefits at another Mandarin Oriental hotel in the Group.
Our talented team will add a creative twist to classic dishes that will entrance your guests
Enjoy flexibility in your travel and treat yourself with one of our enticing packages.
Give the gift of Michelin-starred meals, spa visits and more.